Larry A. Harman
Email: click here to contact
Mr. Harman has earned an AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell™, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for his professionalism and ethics.
- Texas, 1971
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas, 1972
- U.S. Tax Court, 1974
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1977
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, 1980
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas, 1981
- University of Houston, J.D., 1971
- Texas A & M University, B.B.A., 1962
- A.A. White Dispute Resolution Institute, 1993
- 1Lt., TANG, USAR, 1965 – 1971
Associations and memberships
- Houston and American Bar Associations
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Chapter of Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Houston Estate and Financial Forum
- Texas A&M University Development Foundation Planned Giving Counsel
- MIT Enterprise Forum of Texas
- Sale of Hal Oilfield Pump and Equipment Co. Ltd. Partnership Assets to National Oilwell, LP
- Sale Assets of Seismic Systems, Inc. to Sercel, Inc.
- Private Company Acquisitions from Moeller Electric, Inc. and Moeller GmbH
- Sale of CopperLogic, Inc to Eaton Corp.
- Sale of Chemical Market Associates, Inc. to IHS Corp.
- Recipient: Outstanding Service Award, Houston Bar Association, 1977 – 1978
- University of Houston Law Alumni Association President’s Award, 1980 – 1981
- Co-Recipient of Dean’s Award, 1984 – 1985
- Member, Board of Directors, 1979 – 1982 and President, 1983 – 1984, University of Houston Law Alumni Association
- Fellow: Houston Bar Foundation
Larry A. Harman, P.C. serves clients throughout the Greater Houston area.